Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Summer Reading Lust List....Continued!

But perhaps it should now be renamed as the Winter Reading Lust List instead? Hm...

Anyway, so it turns out that my Summer Reading Lust List remained very much unfinished! With so much going on, including my internship, traveling, dance, and more, I hardly came close to reading everything I wanted. Thus, this winter break, I made several trips to the my local library and walked out with about 10 books each time (much to to the chagrin of my parents who were wondering what I was going to do with thirty novels in my room!). So....I've finished so far:

Split, by Swati Avasthi
Beautiful Creatures, by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Ship Breaker, by Paolo Bacigalupi
White cat, by Holly Black
Gone, by Lisa McMann



Still to finish within the next few days --

Beautiful Darkness, by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khalied Hosseini (This is my fifth or sixth read of this book - I simply LOVE this book!)
Five Flavors of Dumb, by Antony John
Eon: Dragon Reborn, by Alison Goodman
The Ghosts of Asbury High, by Jaclyn Moriarty

1 comment:

  1. I have only read "A thousand splendid Suns" - a very well-written book but very depressing:-(

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...