Monday, August 1, 2011

Updates + IIJW

Yes, yes it's been like three years since my last post. Ok, more like three months. I know, I have neglected this blog. A lot. I just didn't really have anything to blog about, so I left it alone. Instead, I spent tons of time on Tumblr (more on that later). But in the last couple of weeks Delhi Couture Week passed, and India International Jewelry Week is in progress, so fear not dear readers, my reviews are on their way!!

Firstly, Amrapali. Oh Amrapali! A quick snapshot of the collection - nothing exciting or new (as far as I could see), but every piece was oh-so-deliciously, sinfully drool worthy. There were maang-tikas, pendants, chokers, bangles, arm bands, belts, cuffs, bracelets, and rings, presented in a variety of techniques. My favorites were the impossibly thick gold cuffs, statement rings, kundan jewelry (especially the stuff modeled by Kangana Ranaut) and all of the lovely silver jewelry. I want them all! Alas.

But, a girl can dream :)

Here's your snapshot of Amrapali - more to come soon!










Stay tuned for reviews of Delhi Couture Week and more, coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...