Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LFW 2010: Malini Ramani

I've never really paid attention to designer Malini Ramani's collections in the past (mostly because I was too busy lusting after everything Sabyasachi!!), but I definitely noticed this year at LFW, thanks to one of my favorite blogs, High Heel Confidential.
Malini Ramani's Summer/Resort 2010 collection was fantastic - chic, breezy, exotics, summery, hip, and more! The pieces and colors were perfectly summery, and made me wish that it was warmer here right now! The collection featured five different segments with summery themes - Mexican Martini, Code d'Azure Crush, Indian Summer, Zanzibar Temptation, and Bombabe.
I wont bore you with more of my words, but for me Malini Ramani has definitely become a designer to look up to :) Here are a few of my favorites:

(Images from www.bharatstudent.com)

Check out the video from the LFW Channel on Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...