Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2011 | Eina Ahluwalia

I recently saw this collection by jewelry designer Eina Ahluwalia, who I had not heard of before. Regardless, I instantly fell in love with this collection of hers. The clothes were centered mostly around reds, blacks, and whites, with refined embellishments in the form of golden zari borders. I loved the combination of simple, clean, silhouettes paired with ridiculously eclectic and gorgeous statement jewelry. Favorites from the jewelry included the trident cuffs (featured with the gold and white sari), trident headpieces, and the fanged necklace in the first photo.
This is definitely a designer I will be on the lookout for in the future!

I LOVE THIS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...