Monday, March 21, 2011

Maximum India!

Last night, I went one last time to Maximum India -- a amazing celebration of Indian culture at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, DC. I'm on spring break so I was totally relaxed and I took a ton of pictures. Check out some of the cool stuff below!


 Gandhi's last speech written out in porcelain letters shaped eerily like bones.



Spice art in the Kennedy Center Cafe! 







The very cute Hi! I am India exhibit featured floors covered with facts and cartoons about India, colorful Mohra chairs to sit on, children's storybooks, Indian cartoons and a whole lot of fun!
I loved all the beautiful art inside the storybooks! 

~
Stay tuned for more from the Kennedy Center!! 

*All photos copyright Undercover Diva (Tania C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...